CHECKOUT OUR HUGE DIABLOSPORT PREDATOR SALE
ALL PREDATORS ARE BRAND NEW STOCK AND CURRENT MODELS,
U7135 Predator Applications:
|Chrysler 300C||5.7L HEMI|
|Chrysler 300 SRT8||6.1L HEMI|
|Dodge Charger||5.7L HEMI|
|Dodge Charger SRT8||6.1L HEMI|
|Dodge Magnum||5.7L HEMI|
|Dodge Magnum SRT8||6.1L HEMI|
|Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8||6.1L HEMI|
|Dodge Challenger SRT8||6.1L HEMI|
|Dodge Challenger||5.7L HEMI|
Important New Calibration Information!!
The Predator currently does not support some new computer calibrations being released from Chrysler. You may be able to find the current computer calibration of your vehicle by reading the sticker on the PCM. But, it is also possible that if your vehicle was recently re-programmed by the dealer under warranty that the sticker on your PCM was not replaced or updated to reflect the new calibration installed by the dealer. You can either inquire about the software at your dealer or use a diagnostic tool that can read your current software information from the OBDII diagnostic port under the dash.
If you have an unsupported calibration, the Predator will refuse to install and notify you that you have this calibration or potentially another calibration that is new and currently unsupported. In order to retrofit the Predator software to support an unsupported Calibration, you will need a PC Interface Update Kit to connect the Predator to your PC and install the necessary updated Predator software when that software becomes available. There is no deadline or scheduled timeline for Predator updates. Some updates take longer to develop and publish than others. It is important to understand this information prior to ordering as you may have to wait for a software update for the Predator to work on your vehicle. DiabloSport does not want their customers to have a $375 paperweight but it must be understood that if Chrysler never changed the computer software during and after production of a vehicle, then the inconvenience of these Predator updates would not be necessary. All terms and conditions apply to these sales, no exceptions.
U7135 Revision History: Current revision is 9R30.
- 1/12/12: 9R30
- Added MPG Booster Tunes for better fuel economy
- Added Shift Point Adjustments for 2008-2010 cars
- 3/3/10: 9R23
- Added Support for more new calibrations
- 2/19/10: 9R22
- Added Support for more new calibrations
- 12/8/09: 9R21
- Added Support for 2010 5.7L Hemi Cars (300C, Charger, Challenger)
- 10/16/09: 9R20
- Added Support for 2010 SRT8 Cars and SRT8 Jeep
- 10/6/09: 9R19
- Added support for new 2009 calibrations
- Fixed adjustable parameters for some 2009 calibrations
- 6/17/09: 9R18
- Added support for 68061220AA and 68061224AA
- 3/13/09: 9R17
- Added support new calibration 68061225AA
- Revised the 2009 SRT8 Manual 6 Speed tuning for a 3rd gear torque limiter
- 2/24/09: 9R16
- Fix for WOT fuel parameter not working in 2009 5.7L, Fix for slow decel in 2009 manual transmission tunes
- 2/13/09: 9R15
- Added support for 2009 5.7L Hemi Auto and Manual Transmission cars.
- Added support for 2009 6.1L Hemi Manual Transmission cars.
- Added support for two new 2008 calids.
- Added support for the export 2006 SRT8 Jeep Grand Cherokee calibrations.
- 1/22/09: 9R13
- Added support for 2009 SRT8 6.1L Charger/Challenger/300/Jeep Grand Cherokee with Automatic Transmissions Only
- 11/25/08: 9R09
- Support for new 2008 5.7L Calibrations ending in AG
- Added support for 3.28 and 3.33 axle ratios
- 8/27/08: 9R08
- Support for new 2006 5.7L Calibrations
- Support for new 2008 Jeep SRT8 Calibrations
- ALL TUNES adjusted for better launch
- ALL TUNES adjusted for better fuel economy
- New tunes for SRT8 LX Cars for better full throttle (WOT) shifts.
- Shift Points removed for 2008 LX Cars, did not work properly
- ESP mode changed to Dyno Mode
- Fix for "Modify Stock Tune" and "Original Backup" missing in new 2006 calibrations.
- 7/23/08: 9R05
- Fix for screen going blank after internet updating
- 4/1/08: 9R04
- Fix for Quick Adjust menu getting stuck on cycle key message if adjusted right after a backup has been taken
- 3/31/08: 9R03
- Added support for new 2006 & 2008 5.7L calibrations
- Added more gear ratio choices
- Added more shift points for 5.7L's
- Added more autostick disable options
- 3/11/08: 9R02
- Internal update. NO TUNE CHANGES.
- 3/05/08: 9R01
- Early 2005 vehicle calibrations update fix
- Fix for import of custom tune before backup is taken
- Fix to delete all codes generated when rear (o2) oxygen sensors are deleted (used when off road exhaust is installed)
- 1/30/08: R20
- Fix for custom tune import/export function
- 1/28/08: R19
- Support 2008 model year vehicles
- Support for new 2007 calibrations
- Fix for Jeep AWD vehicles
- Revised vehicle tuning
- Axle ratio quick adjust
- 11/19/07: R18
- Idle Surge Fixed
- AutoStick fix for 2006-2007 5.7L
- AutoStick feature removed for 2007 SRT8
- Live Data Export Fix
- Support for export 2006 Jeep SRT8
- Max Brake Torque (MBT) spark adjustment added
- Knock sensor parameter removed
- 10/30/07: T17
- Added support for early 2005 calibrations
- Added support for export car calibrations
- Added support for police car calibrations
- Live Data Added
- 10/17/07: T16A
- Fix for quick adjust issues in r16, except autostick disable in 2007 SRT8
- 10/17/07: R16
- EGR/MDS/Rear 02 sensor disable parameters added
- Low throttle response improvement
- WOT fuel adjustment parameter fixed
- 9/28/07: R14
DCX "Calibration Update" page
It is important to note that a PC Interface Kit is required to update the Predator or possibly your vehicle's computer in order for them to communicate properly. When attempting initial installation, the Predator will check to see if the software on your vehicle computer is compatible with the software of the Predator. If they are not compatible, then the Predator will notify you as to what you need to do. Either way, the PC Interface Kit is a necessary item to complete this process so that you can download the necessary data required to update the car or the Predator itself using your home office PC. It will not work on a MAC unless it has a Windows operating system installed.
What is the Diablosport Predator?
Predator is a state-of-the art, high performance tuning flash
programmer in a sleek handheld design. Once connected to the vehicle,
the Predators internal computer recognizes the vehicles PCM and
automatically picks the proper tuning files designed specifically for
that PCM. Inside the Predator's memory are the actual tuning files that
optimize spark timing and air/fuel ratio curves. The transmission
parameters are remapped to improve the shift characteristics such as
shift firmness and shift points. Unlike other 'tuners', DiabloSport's
programming is performed in very small increments throughout the entire
RPM range, for a smoother, wider and a more predictable power delivery.
DiabloSport engineers spend many hours on the dyno, street and track to
ensure the tunes provided with the Predator are the best they can be.
Dyno Tested Performance Tunes
Predator was created with one thing in mind, POWER!
Average power gains are per tune. The Predators additional power makes
itself noticeable immediately with an increase in power that starts in
the low RPMs and builds into a frenzy at the high RPMs.
A Predator equipped vehicle will notice significant improvements in
drivability. The additional power and improved shift patterns created
by the Predator tune will yield quicker acceleration and better
mileage, whether it is in town or out on the highway.
The power increase in the lower RPMs will yield a better throttle
response. The increase in MPG is a byproduct of maximized engine
efficiency, the improved timing curve and air/fuel ratio creates a more
complete combustion, .e. the engine extracts more power from each
molecule of gasoline.
|U7135 Stock Vehicle Tunes:
|93 Octane Performance Tune: Designed to add maximum
power and torque using premium 93 octane fuel
|91 Octane Performance Tune: Designed to add maximum
power and torque using premium 91 octane fuel
|93 Octane Performance CAI Tune: Designed to add maximum
power and torque for vehicles equipped with an aftermarket cold air
|91 Octane Performance CAI Tune: Designed to
add maximum power and torque for vehicles equipped with an aftermarket
cold air intake system
|Modify Factory Tune: Allows the end user to modify the
adjustable parameters and apply those changes to a copy of the stock
|U7135 Specific Features:
here to see more details on how to use these end-user adjustable
parameters. Remember that these parameters are not necessary
for added performance. The pre-engineered performance programs
listed above will be fine for most stock or slightly modified
vehicles. The adjustable parameters listed below are for advanced
|Idle RPM Drive/Neutral
|WOT Fuel 1k-3.8k / 4k-5k / 5k-7k
|Rev Limit Drive/Neutral
|WOT Spark 1k-3.8k / 4k-5k / 5k-7k
|Cooling Fan adjustment
|Shift Points(preset values) (2005-2007 Only)
|Shift firmness(preset values) (5.7L Hemi Models Only)
|Autostick auto upshift enable/disable(2005-2007 Only)
|TCM adaptive reset
|Knock Sensor Enable/Disable
|Read/Write time is approx 60 seconds
|Clear codes supported
|Multiple custom tunes.
|All standard DiabloSport Predator features
|Concours Direct: Distributors of Quality Car Care and Performance Products.|
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Please contact us so that we can find what you need
Order Line :(805)466-4040