CHECKOUT OUR HUGE DIABLOSPORT PREDATOR SALE
ALL PREDATORS ARE BRAND NEW STOCK AND CURRENT MODELS, NOT REFURBISHED!
Current revision for the Predator 2006-2010 Duramax LLY/LBZ/LMM is 9R15. It is displayed on the main menu of all new U7186 Diablo Predators but can also be updated with the PC Interface Kit on older ones.
- August 19th, 2006: R16
- Support for 2007 Duramax Trucks
- Fix for ABS Light when Adjusting Tire Size
- Live Data Monitoring and Data Logging Enabled
- February 28th, 2007: R17
- Update for Clearing of DTC's (Diagnostic Trouble Codes)
- March 19th, 2007: R18
- Fix for speedometer correction error in R17 revision
- May 1st, 2007: R19
- Update for new calibrations for 06-07 LLY/LBZ that caused drive ability issues in Rev. R18
- May 4th, 2007: R20
- Update for new calibrations for 2007 LBZ that caused drive ability issues in revison R18. R19 only revised 2006 model year calibrations.
- March 6th, 2008: 9R02
- Update to support 2007-2008 New Body Style GM Duramax Trucks with the new LMM motor.
- December 2nd, 2008: 9R05
- Support for 2009 trucks
- Support for 2007 Kodiak/Topkick LLY Engine Medium Duty Trucks
- Fixed idle rattle for LMM engines
- February 19th, 2009: 9R07
- Support for new LLY and LBZ dealer flashes released by GM
- June 23rd, 2009: 9R08
- Internal update
- INJECTOR BALANCE RATE DATALOGGING ADDED!!!
- May 23rd, 2011: 9R14
- August 10th, 2011: 9R15
The Predator for the 2006-2010 Duramax LLY/LBZ/LMM Engines is applicable for the following vehicles:
- 2006-2010 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax
- 2006-2010 GMC Sierra Duramax
- 2006-2007 GM Duramax Turbo Diesel/T800 Top Kick Medium Duty Trucks.
Duramax VIN Requirements:
- 3rd Digit from left: Must be a letter
- 8th Digit from left:
- 2 for LLY Motor
- D for LBZ Motor
- 6 for LMM Motor (New Body Style with Diesel Particulate Filter)
- 10th Digit from left:
- 6 for 2006 model year
- 7 for 2007 model year
- 8 for 2008 model year
- 9 for 2009 model year
What is the Duramax Predator?
The Predator for the 2006-2010 Duramax LLY/LBZ/LMM Engines is a state-of-the art high performance tuning flash programmer, which advances the injection timing, and optimizes the injection pulse width. Unlike other "tuners", DiabloSportís programming is performed in very small increments throughout the entire RPM range, for a smoother, wider and a more predictable power delivery.
Why to get DiabloSport Predator?
Dyno Tested Performance Tunes
- Online Updateable: No more shipping back and forth for tune changes or "Dealer Re-flashes"
- The flash tuner that offers five tunes
- The flash tuner that offers extended speed limiters
- Performance Tune changes made in less than 45 seconds
- The flash tuner with most extensive diagnostic capabilities. Predator will read and erase fault codes, monitor live data, re-sets fault codes automatically when factory tune is restored to the vehicle.
- The flash tuner with a true graphical display that's 300% larger then the competition's puny text only display
- The flash tuner running on a custom high performance, multi-threading KROS operating system
The Predator was created with one thing in mind, POWER!
A Predator equipped vehicle will notice significant improvements in drivability.
The additional power created by the Predator tune will yield quicker acceleration, better mileage and improved towing characteristics, whether it is in town or out on the highway towing an 8,000 lbs trailer.
The power increase in the lower RPMs will yield a better throttle response; help maintain speeds on inclines and towing.
The wider power band that the Predator creates will be particularly noticeable in city driving, where speeds constantly change. The mid-to-upper power increase is extremely useful on the highway when passing slower vehicles and to quickly maneuver out of emergency situations.
Predator contains five tunes to choose from:
- Stock Tune:Factory power output with ability to use adjustable parameters. Adjust Speed limiter to approximately 120 MPH varies based on vehicle set-up weight, tire size, 2wd vs. 4wd, etc.
- 45 Rear Wheel Horsepower (RWHP) Increase (40 HP on LMM)- Tow Tune, made specifically for towing.
DiabloSport recommended weight limitations based on manufacturer suggested limits for the vehicle.
- 65 RWHP Increase (60 HP on LMM)- Economy Performance Tune, designed for Economy and Performance, fuel economy depends solely on driving style, and will vary from vehicle to vehicle.
DiabloSport recommended weight limitations of 8,000 Lbs.
- 85 RWHP Increase (80 HP on LMM) - Performance Tune, designed specifically for performance street driving.
DiabloSport recommends this tune not be used for towing.
- 120 RWHP Increase (100 HP on LMM) - Extreme Performance Tune, designed specifically for opening a can of whoop-ass (pardon the expression).
DiabloSport recommends this tune not be used for towing.
DiabloSport strongly recommends the use of larger diameter performance exhaust components and exhaust temperature gauges with the use of any performance diesel tuning.
The Predator features end user adjustable parameters so the end user can customize his/her tune depending on other modifications done to the vehicle.
The Predator allows the end user to adjust the following parameters:
- Rail Pressure Adjustment
- Injector Timing Adjustment
- Top Speed Limiter Increase
- Re-Calibrate Speedometer for Gear Changes
- Re-Calibrate Speedometer for Tire Size Changes
The Predators diagnostic features allows end user scan and erase fault codes. Predator can read and erase fault codes, and contains all the GM diesel specific P codes.
Predator diagnostics will work on all Chevy and GMC Duramax vehicles.
Please check out our Product Policies.