CHECKOUT OUR HUGE DIABLOSPORT PREDATOR SALE
ALL PREDATORS ARE BRAND NEW STOCK AND CURRENT MODELS, NOT REFURBISHED!
Current revision for the Predator 2004-2008 V8 and 2005-2008 V6 F-150 is 9R11. It is displayed on the main menu of all new U7151 Diablo Predators and can be updated with the PC Interface Kit on older ones.
November 16, 2009 - NEW Revision 9R08:
February 28, 2008 - 9R01 Revision Adds:
- ALL NEW TUNES with more power, more torque, and better fuel efficiency.
- New Cold Air Kit Tuning for trucks using K&N, Airaid, Roush, or JLT Cold Air Intake Systems.
February 4, 2008 - R31 Revision Adds:
- Support for new 2008 calibrations
August 29, 2007 - R30 Revision Adds:
- Support for new 2008 Calibrations
March 29, 2007 - R29 REVISION ADDS:
- Support for 2008 Truck Calibrations
R28 REVISION ADDS:
- Support for new Ford Calibrations RXDG3 and RXDG4
- Support for 2006-2007 Lincoln Mark LT Trucks
R27 REVISION ADDED:
- Internal changes, no tuning or custom parameter changes
R25 REVISION ADDED:
- Support for New 2007 Ford Calibrations
- Improved Performance Tunes
- Improved End-User Adjustable Parameters.
- Support for the 2006 F-150 including 2006 4.2L V6
- Repaired Adjustable Parameters for WOT Fuel and WOT Spark
- Repaired 2006 F150 starting issue
- Improved tool performance. Write process completes in about 35 seconds compared to the 4 minutes it took previously.
The Predator 2004-2008 V8 and 2006 V6 F-150 is applicable for the following vehicles:
4.2L V6 F150 (2005-2008)
Lincoln Mark LT Trucks
What is the Predator?
The Predator for 2004-2008 V8 and 2006 V6 F-150 is a state-of-the art, high performance tuning flash programmer in a sleek handheld design.
Once connected to the vehicle, the Predators internal computer recognizes the vehicles PCM and automatically picks the proper tuning files designed specifically for that PCM.
Inside the Predator's memory are the actual tuning files that optimize spark timing and air/fuel ratio curves.
Unlike other 'tuners', DiabloSport's programming is performed in very small increments throughout the entire RPM range, for a smoother, wider and a more predictable power delivery. DiabloSport engineers spend many hours on the dyno, street and track to ensure the tunes provided with the Predator are the best they can be.
Why to get DiabloSport Predator?
- The only flash tuner with exclusive FlashForwardTM ability allowing you to download custom tunes via the Internet.
- The only flash tuner allowing you to get revision updates via Internet.
- The only flash tuner with exclusive FlexAdjustTM technology which allows you to vary the engine and transmission parameters over a wide range.
- The only flash tuner with advanced OBD-II scanner capability:
- read fault codes (DTCs) and their description in plain English (no need for extra books!)
- both standard and proprietary fault code text included
- reset fault codes
- live data monitoring
- The only flash tuner that logs* live data. Play back log on Predator or PC (Log Viewer for Windows is available FREE on DiabloSport's Downloads Page).
- The flash tuner with a true graphical display that's 300% larger then the competition's puny text only display
- The flash tuner running on a custom high performance, multi-threading KROS operating system
Dyno Tested Performance Tunes
The Predator was created with one thing in mind, POWER!
- F150 5.4 25 rwhp 20-25 ft/lbs (87 octane)
- F150 V6 15 rwhp 15 ft/lbs
- F150 5.4 30 rwhp 30-35 ft/lbs (Premium)
- F150 5.4 + CAI 35 rwhp 35-40 ft/lbs
- F150 4.6 15-20 rwhp 20-25 ft/lbs
- Factory Tune Adjustments
- 87 Octane Tune
- 87 Octane Tune with Cold Air Intake
- Performance Tune for Premium Gas
- Performance Tune for Premium Gas with Cold Air Intake
CAI Kits Used During Testing: K & N, JLT, Roush, Air Raid
Average power gains are in the 15-20 RWHP range.
The Predators additional power makes itself noticeable immediately with an increase in power that starts in the low RPMs and builds into a frenzy at the high RPMs.
A Predator equipped vehicle will notice significant improvements in drivability.
The additional power and improved shift patterns created by the Predator tune will yield quicker acceleration and better mileage, whether it is in town or out on the highway.
The power increase in the lower RPMs will yield a better throttle response.
The increase in MPG is a byproduct of maximized engine efficiency, the improved timing curve and air/fuel ratio creates a more complete combustion, i.e. the engine extracts more power from each molecule of gasoline.
DiabloSport has generated all dyno tested tunes.
Predator tunes re-map the:
- Fuel Curves
- Timing Curves
- Extend Speed Limiters
- Extend Rev Limiters
The Predator features four performance tune choices :
- Premium Fuel Tune DiabloSport performance tune for use with premium fuel.
- Premium Fuel CAI Tune (V8 Trucks Only) Premium Fuel Performance tune with K&N, JLT, Airaid, Roush Cold Air Intakes.
- 87 Octane DiabloSport high performance tune for regular fuel.
- 87 Octane CAI (V8 Trucks Only) Diablosport performance tune for regular fuel with K&N, JLT, Airaid, Roush Cold Air Intakes.
The Predator features end user adjustable parameters so the end user can customize his/her tune depending on other modifications done to the vehicle.
Because we allow for timing and fuel adjustments the end user can optimize the tune for his/hers specific vehicle utilizing a dyno with proper air fuel monitoring and utilizing the Predators live data feature to monitor timing and other vital parameters.
The 2004-2008 F150 Predator allows the end user to adjust the following parameters:
- Dual timing adjustment points (2000-4000 RPM / 4000-7000 RPM)
- Timing table (+10% / -40%)
- Dual fuel adjustment points (2000-4000 RPM / 4000-7000 RPM)
- Fuel table (+40% / -15%)
- Idle (+/- 20%)
- Speed Limiter
- Rev Limiter
- Re-Calibrate Speedometer for Gear and Tire Size Changes
- Shift Points
- Global Timing Adder -6 Degrees/+4 Degrees
- Mass Air Flow Curve Adjustment
Diagnostics and Live Data Logging
The diagnostic feature allows the end user to scan and erase fault codes as well as monitor live data while driving.
Predator can read and erase fault codes, and contains all the Ford specific P codes.
The diagnostics features can be used on any Ford OBDII vehicle, regardless if the tool has locked
itself to a specific vehicle or not.
Data logging is available as well.
Logging stores 30 minutes of data, with slow rate the logging allows for up to 90 minutes.
The log can be viewed in the Diablo Predator, or it can be uploaded to your PC for viewing with the FREE DiabloSport DAT Viewer for Windows software.
Custom Tuning can be done for almost any application without the need for the end user to send the Predator.
We have PC Interface kits and software available for download and the tunes can be sent via e-mails or you can go to a local tuning facility.
Many of your custom tuning questions involving DiabloSport products may already be answered in the
FAQ section of DiabloSport's website. If not you can post questions and get the answers in 24 hours.
Please refer to FAQ.
Please check out our Product Policies.