PC Kit can also be ordered for a special price
with a Predator Programmer during checkout
The Serial PC Interface Kit allows you to connect your Predator to your PC with a DB9/RS-232 Serial Port (not to be confused with the monitor output port). This PC Interface Kit WILL NOT work with MAC Operating Systems. The DiabloSport software applications ONLY support PC/MAC computers running Windows Operating Systems.
The PC Interface Kit is necessary if you want to:
This Serial PC Interface Kit (part number U7777) includes the necessary power adapter and DB9 Male to Femal Serial Cable as pictured above. This kit is designed to work on computers running a Windows Operating System (Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7) with a DB9/RS-232 Serial port. It will not work with the 9-Pin Monitor Output Port. The port must be a serial port. If you do not have a DB9/RS-232 Serial Port, then you need to purchase the USB PC Interface Kit (part number U7778) located HERE.
- Update Predator software revision
Revisions and update software is available to download from the DiabloSport Download page.
- Export your Current Tune from predator to your PC
This is needed if you want a Custom Tune to be created for your vehicle.
- Upload Custom Tunes into the Predator.
- Export a Live Data Log from the Predator to PC in order to be viewed using the free Windows DAT Viewer
- Stream the Live Data while driving from the Predator to a laptop in order to be viewed using the free Windows DAT Viewer.
There is no CD included for the DiabloSport software applications. That software is NEVER put on a disc with Predators Tuners. It is meant to be DOWNLOADED for FREE from DiabloSport's Downloads area on their website located HERE.